Sunday, February 13, 2005

funeral for a friend...rediscovered them...best band. yeah, new post! wow. i actually decided to write my thoughts. i used to all the time. well the other day i played all the "a friend too far" songs. its funny cos now i remember who all the songs are about and it reminds me of all the shit i put up with. time to write some new ones. so i need to stop smoking. for at least a month and a week or so. to get all this shit out of me. i need to excercise which i mighjt do tomorrow depending on what time i wake up. meh. what other boring things can i put in here? my life is pretty boring. well i guess its not...im just not sure what i really want to be doing with my time. guess i'll figure it out but whatever. oh, hah i deserve it my ass. fuck that. two sides, two fuckin sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment